The Bitcoin Evolution SCAM System Nearly Caught Out My Friend! [Honest Review]

Bitcoin Evolution System Website ScreenshotThe Bitcoin Evolution system – you might have already heard of it, it’s a system that’s promising it can generate it’s members easy automated daily profits of at least £1,300 daily & it’s supposedly been backed by the likes of Bill Gates & Richard Branson…

You’re led to believe that it’s going to make you a millionaire, even if you know absolutely nothing about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin… But is it real & can it be trusted? Or will the Bitcoin Evolution SCAM you out of your hard-earned cash??

Luckily you’ve landed in the right place to find out because my friend just recently alerted me about this system after nearly getting tricked by it – so in this honest review, I’ll be uncovering how it really works & if you can really make any money with it as they promise.

And by the way, if you’re just totally fed up of scams & want to go straight to something LEGIT then be sure to check out my no.1 recommendation below:

Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

(This is a 100% free training for making 5-figures per month)

Quick Navigation

I have spent a lot of time looking into the Bitcoin Evolution system & finding out the truth about the Bitcoin Evolution scam rumours which means this review will be pretty detailed. To make things easier for you I’ve put together a little table of contents below so that you can easily navigate the review to find what you’re looking for about this system. ?

What Is Bitcoin Evolution?

The Bitcoin Evolution is supposedly (according to the website at least) an “exclusive group” reserved for people who jumped on the insane returns that Bitcoin offers and have quietly amassed a fortune in doing so…

They claim though that the group is now open, accepting new members who can get access to their automated trading software which allegedly generates guaranteed profits on complete autopilot.

What Is The Bitcoin Evolution System

So if you want to become the next cryptocurrency millionaire you’re told that the Bitcoin Evolution system is the system that will help you do it, as according to their FAQ section it generates typical profits of £1,300 per day, per member…

But is it really true? I mean, can you really earn so much money so easily?

Well according to the creators of the Bitcoin Evolution system the whole thing has been built using superior technology & you’re told that it’s been built around an innovative algorithm which wins trades with 99.4% accuracy.

Bitcoin Evolution System Accuracy

But obviously that’s an extremely bold claim… I mean they’re basically saying that this so-called “free” software is going to be guaranteed to generate you money on complete autopilot.

Sounds an awful lot like a scam right? After all, as the saying goes – when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

However, the video on the homepage of the Bitcoin Evolution website features big names like Bill Gates & Richard Branson who seem to be backing the system… So maybe it does work? Maybe you can make money with it?

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

Well that’s what many people will be thinking, and that’s certainly what the creators of it want you to think – but keep on reading because I can tell you that the whole thing is NOT what it seems.

How Does Bitcoin Evolution Work?

The Bitcoin Evolution system is made to seem so simple. You’re told that there are just 3 steps involved & that after completing these 3 steps you’ll begin making money instantly, without having to do anything at all other than check on your profits…

The three steps are as follows:

  • Register via the Bitcoin Evolution website
  • Fund your account
  • Start profiting

How The Bitcoin Evolution System Works

Sounds so easy right? And it almost sounds like there’s no risk at all. It seems like you can just sign up, deposit some money, try it out & then withdraw your money back out if things don’t go as promised.

However what you’ll soon see in this review is that isn’t actually the case.

But in order for you to understand why it doesn’t work (yep, sorry to burst the bubble) it’s important for you to first understand how it’s supposed to work – that way you’ll see the ploy at hand.

So the idea is that you register your details via the Bitcoin Evolution website, and from there they will recommend a binary options broker to you – which you’re forced to deposit with before you can get access to the so-called “free” trading system.

The deposit you make via this “recommended” broker will also have to be at least £250, though whilst that’s the minimum you’ll be highly encouraged by the people behind the Bitcoin Evolution software to deposit more.

Deposit as much as you can” is basically the advice they’ll give to you… “It doesn’t matter, you’re going to be a millionaire” they’ll say…

Sadly though, like you’ll soon see in this review that’s not actually the case.

But anyway, the people behind the Bitcoin Evolution system claim that after firing up the system you’ll just have to spend a mere 20 minutes per day tending to it, making sure it’s running OK.

The typical profits per member are supposed to be £1,300 per day (with just 20 minutes work), but despite this, the FAQ also states that some members allegedly earned their first million within just 61 days.

Bitcoin Evolution System Millionaire

Now to earn a million in 61 days you’d need to earn on average around £16,000 per day… So there’s clearly a wild fluctuation in the amount they’re claiming you can generate which doesn’t really make sense.

It’s starting to sound like they’re making things up!

But they wouldn’t do that… Would they?

Let’s take a look…

Can You Really Make Money With It?

The simple answer to that question is yes, but likely a big NO. It seems to me like the creators of the Bitcoin Evolution scam (ahem, I mean system) have got their figures the wrong way around.

They claim you have a 99.4% chance of generating profits which leaves a 00.6% chance of making a loss…

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

However, I believe the truth is that you have a 99.4% chance of generating losses, which leaves a 00.6% chance of making profits…

The truth is that the system just flat-out doesn’t work as promised, and it is also NOT risk-free like they make it out to be (which I’ll explain more about in a moment).

You see the whole thing is actually based around something called binary options trading which is a VERY risky means of trading.

Instead of normal trading, where you actually buy something & sell it at a later date in the hope that it’s value increases, binary options trading essentially involves placing bets.

You basically bet on whether or not you think the value of something will go up or down in a certain period of time – but you never actually own whatever you’re betting on.

And the biggest problem with it is that it’s made to seem easy, but because of the ridiculously short time windows the bets are made over (with 60 seconds often being the max), the whole thing is super risky.

In fact, you have a higher chance of making money by placing a bet on the roulette table in a casino & hoping your number comes in… Not that I recommend doing that of course, I’m just using that as a comparison to highlight how terrible binary options trading actually is.

Anyway, the Bitcoin Evolution software has supposedly been built using a special algorithm which can allegedly detect trends & make profitable trades by knowing which way the value will go… But that’s just total BS.

There’s simply no way any algorithm could predict the direction of the trades in those such small-time windows because the fluctuations that happen in those short periods of time are insane.

Binary trading, in short, is a flat-out con designed to part people with their cash. The only people truly making money from it are the brokers & the people associated with them.

And if you were to try the Bitcoin Evolution system out (which I absolutely don’t recommend) you’d see first hand for yourself that it’s BS – but like I say I don’t recommend doing that because as you’ll see in a moment it is NOT risk-free like it claims…

How Bitcoin Evolution Really Works

Okay, so the truth is that in reality, everything you’re told via the Bitcoin Evolution website is a lie. There isn’t really an “exclusive group” of members & the trading system never has generated profits with an accuracy of anywhere near 99.4%…

The whole thing is just a ploy that’s been designed to trick you into depositing with the so-called “recommended” broker, which just so happens to be a scam broker that’s set out to part you with your cash.

And the reason the creators of the Bitcoin Evolution software want to trick you into depositing with that broker is that the broker is paying them commissions for each new member they send their way…

You see remember when I mentioned earlier in this review that binary options trading is super risky? Well many people are aware of this now & as a result the brokers are suffering…

Nobody wants to trade binary options any more!

So the brokers are basically doing anything they can to get people to deposit with them, which includes setting up their own (or paying people to set up) fake systems that make people think they’ll be able to actually generate profits.

Obviously though it’s all lies & none of the people going through the Bitcoin Evolution system (or the other scam systems like it) will actually end up generating profits.

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

Sadly though by the time they find out that it doesn’t actually work it’s too late because the broker has already got their cash & since they’re a scam broker they’re not gonna give it back.

Hence why it’s not so “risk-free” after all…

In fact to be honest it is 100% risk – because if you deposit cash with them, you’ll lose it… It’s as simple as that.\

Red-Flags To Look Out For

There are a lot of red flags on the Bitcoin Evolution website which made me suspect it to be a scam right from the off & I figured I’d take a moment to point those out to you here so that you can spot a scam like this in the future yourself (and save your cash).

#1 – The Bold Claims

Honestly, if something sounds too good to be true – 9 times out of 10 it’s because it is. Sometimes you just have to step back & think “if this really worked, then why isn’t everybody doing it?”… The reason they’re not is because it simply doesn’t work.

#2 – Fake Endorsements

At a glance, it would appear that the likes of Bill Gates & Richard Branson are endorsing the Bitcoin Evolution system but that’s simply not true. The creators of the software have merely pulled some clips from news interviews & put them together on the website to make it seem like these guys are talking about this particular system when in actual fact they’re just talking about cryptocurrency in general.

Bill Gates & Richard Branson would likely tell you to run a mile from the Bitcoin Evolution system & they probably have absolutely no idea that their videos are being used on its website.

#3 – Fake Testimonials

but people said on the website they have made money from it” – that is something I hear often, but you should never believe the testimonials published directly on a systems/programs website… Instead, you should look for third party reviews (like this one).

For example on the Bitcoin Evolution website, you’re led to believe that a Ms Jennifer A has generated great profits from the system, but a quick reverse image search on Google revealed that the image used for Jennifer has been taken from a stock photo website (as shown below)… Basically, she doesn’t exist!

Bitcoin Evolution Reviews

#4 – “Recommended” Broker

Whilst you should never really get involved with binary options at all, you should certainly never trust a binary options system that forces you to deposit via a “recommended” broker. This is because they’re getting paid commissions from the broker… Yet a binary broker only makes money when a trader LOSES money… So why would they pay commissions to the people behind a system that supposedly guarantees all of its members to profit? Simple, they wouldn’t – so don’t trust this type of system, ever.

Is Bitcoin Evolution a Scam?

I can tell you with absolutely 100% certainty that the Bitcoin Evolution system is indeed a scam – and I say that because I can see its sole intentions are to part you with your cash to make the creators behind it & the brokers associated with it wealthy at your expense.

The whole thing is built on lies & deceit & there is simply no way that you’ll be able to make money with it at all. The only thing it’s going to do is leave you to find out the hard way that it doesn’t work as promised after depositing your hard-earned cash.

I mean, to be honest, binary options trading is pretty much a scam in itself even without a bogus system like the Bitcoin Evolution. It is just SO risky that you should totally avoid it altogether.

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

Like I mentioned earlier in this review you would stand a better chance of making money by walking into a casino, placing a bet on the roulette table and hoping it came in… Now obviously I’m not recommending you do that (because you know as well as I do you’d likely lose)… But that’s just to highlight how bad binary trading actually is.

Also, the Bitcoin Evolution system is the first scam to feature on this blog. Recently I reviewed 2 other legitimate companies, AWOL Academy & Agora Financial but already we have come across a scam… It’s sad that there are so many scams online, however, hopefully, my review here has helped you dodge it.

My Verdict on The Bitcoin Evolution System

The Bitcoin Evolution system is total junk & it should absolutely be avoided at all costs because the only thing it will do is part you with your hard-earned cash. It won’t help you make money at all.

Basically it’s nothing more than a ploy to trick you into depositing with the so-called “recommended” broker so that the creators of the scam can earn some money at your expense.

They promise you that it works, hype up how great it is, but after depositing you’d just be left to discover the hard way that rather than making profitable trades the system actually makes nothing but losses. Binary options trading is bad news and these scam systems are even worse.

So my verdict is that you should stay well away from the Bitcoin Evolution software and any other piece of software like it that claims it can make you money from automated trading.

And don’t get tricked into “trying it out” either because the broker associated with it is a scam broker meaning any money you deposit will be gone for good – these guys will not let you withdraw your funds even if you manage to stop the trading before the system completely empties your account.

Once they’ve got your cash, they’re keeping it… It is NOT risk-free like they want you to believe.

The Best LEGIT Way To Make Good Money Online

Since you were looking at the Bitcoin Evolution system in the first place I assume that you were looking for a way to make some extra money – or potentially to build a full-time income & work online instead…

Well, the good news is that it’s possible to do exactly that but rather than messing around with scam systems like the Bitcoin Evolution system you need to use a legitimate & proven platform…

The problem is though how do you know which platform is legit? Or which legit platform is the best?

Luckily for you, I have put a page together on this website showing you the safest & best LEGIT way to make good money online which you can access by clicking the link below:

Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

(This is a 100% free training for making 5-figures per month)

2 thoughts on “The Bitcoin Evolution SCAM System Nearly Caught Out My Friend! [Honest Review]”

  1. You say you want to give other people the chance of getting extra money but that’s exactly the thing bitcoin evolution says so why should I believe you, are you n fact the scammer trying to make people think that you are the the good guy you must be getting something out of this or you wouldn’t do it so I think I will just stay poor. I’m not going to trust anything that’s to goo to be true it usually is

    • The difference is quite clear. Bitcoin Evolution makes false claims & forces you to hand over your money. I, on the other hand, provide all of the information for FREE & explain step-by-step how people really make money online, without asking for any payment. I also offer a realistic outlook of what to expect, which you would have found out if you actually took a mere ONE second to check out my offering before jumping to conclusions & publishing defamatory content here on my website.


Leave a Comment

This website is reader-supported. If you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn More